Accessibility Statement for TheLodgeHamlin.com
The Lodge at Hamlin, LLC (“The Lodge at Hamlin,” “we,” “us,” “our”) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Lodge at Hamlin takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of TheLodgeHamlin.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. TheLodgeHamlin.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of TheLodgeHamlin.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on TheLodgeHamlin.com:
- Phone: 407-326-2300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: https://thelodgehamlin.com/contact/
- Postal address: 6151 Lake Lodge Drive, Winter Garden, FL 34787
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of TheLodgeHamlin.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The Lodge at Hamlin assessed the accessibility of TheLodgeHamlin.com by the following approaches:
This statement was posted on February 5, 2020.